Position Details: Senior Services Orchestration Engineer
|San Jose, CA/ Boston, MA/ Arlington, VA
Federated Wireless (FW), a company developing cutting edge wireless network and application services technology, is seeking a Senior Services Orchestration Engineer to design, implement, and test FW's multi-tenant application service engine. The engineer is expected to be able to independently design, develop, deploy and maintain services in all phases of an agile service development and deployment life cycle. She or he will be required to design components or sub-components and then follow through with the coding, testing and integration of all components. Self-motivation, teamwork and experience working in a fast paced agile environment are highly desired.
- Designs, develops, tests, and documents a platform for management of multitenant private and public cloud based application services.
- Implements service insertion via container-based micro services.
- Creates automated application provisioning performance tests, and tracks found bugs.
- Creates technical proposals and white papers, write functional and design specifications
- Measure compliance against standards
Experience in the following areas are required
- 5+ years of SOA design, services development, & services deployment experience
- Experience architecting, and implementing dynamic IT service management via an open source services control plane such as WSO2, Orchestra, TOSCA, etc.
- Hands-on experience designing, implementing, and consuming container-based application services.
- Experience with Git source code control
- Experience working in an agile (scrum) development environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Strong knowledge of open-source libraries/packages
- RESTful server and client implementations
Experience in the following area is desired
- Experience with test driven development and participating in CI/CD pipelines
- San Jose, CA, Arlington, VA and Boston, MA
Travel will be required in this position, domestically or internationally as deemed necessary to the growth and expansion of the Company.