Position Details: Senior Strategic Account Executive
Federated Wireless is an early-stage startup that develops technologies that will maximize the utilization of spectrum resources, further advancing the wireless revolution. We are going through significant growth, and seeking a Senior Strategic Account Executive, who will develop and provide strategic account management for our tier one wireless carriers customers.
In this role, the candidate will be responsible for direct sales of Federated Wireless cloud-based solutions and services. Lead customer engagement creating, developing, and managing account specific strategies. Responsible for overall customer relationship management and satisfaction ensuring Federated Wireless revenue and profitability requirements are met.
- Interface with clients and manage the sales and negotiations with clients at all levels to develop and direct sales.
- Initiate and conduct business meetings with targeted industry leaders and specific Tier 1 carrier executives to pursue new business opportunities, introduce new products, and develop market share.
- Identify customers’ needs and develops sales programs that match such needs with Federated Wireless capabilities, revenue, and profitably requirements.
- Own, direct and develop customer business relationships and coordinate with extended Federated Wireless team resources to achieve successful new product rollout.
- Develop specific sales plans and identify results to be achieved.
- Ensures that customer commitments are achieved according to plan.
- Represents Federated Wireless as an executive leader at industry venues and events. Identifies and develops new business opportunities and business relationships, which result in the achievement of increased revenue and profitability.
- Ensure that sales objectives are achieved.
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports, management analysis, and information in order to establish business plans, forecast sales, and report on the performance of the assigned business against plan.
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of sales, including 8 to 10 years of tier 1 carrier sales experience. (Verizon Wireless preferred)
- Strong network of contacts at the decision making level.
- Strong presentation and closing skills with the ability to structure and negotiate large deals.
- Self Starter with excellent time management and business sales skills
- Excellent verbal and written with strong presentation skills.
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent follow up.
- Preferred experience in the following: Cloud based services, SaaS, IP network technologies, and LTELocation: Arlington, VA or Basking Ridge, NJTravel: Ability to travel up to 45%