Do you enjoy a fast pace, energetic and
dynamic environment? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can
make an impact in the organization and see the results of your hard work?
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and organized individual who loves a challenge and enjoys a wide range of responsibility. The Office Coordinator supports the essential company operations and directly supports the leadership. In this role, you will work to optimize the team's daily rhythm and productivity, using organizational and analytical skills. You'll work with the leadership to develop new systems and processes to deliver the most awesome team and client experience possible. You'll support the team with internal office, as well as client, responsibilities. Here's a more in-depth look at the responsibilities of this role:
· Serving as the primary office point of contact, master organizer and coordinator.
· Maintaining common spaces, files and storage areas for appearance and functionality.
· Maintaining office equipment and supply inventory.
· Presenting a professional, welcoming first contact to all clients, partners, prospective team members, media, etc. by phone, email and in person.
· Developing and implementing efficient office systems and processes.
· Ensuring the smooth operation of the office and administrative functions of the agency, including HR, accounting, billing and systems support for a small but growing office.
· Administering incoming and outgoing mail, and shipments.
· Establishing process and supporting the team for organizational functions and general meeting support, including arranging calls, planning/prepping office space, planning schedules, securing food and supplies, filing, copying and printing.
· Organizing and preparing the team for travel: coordinating travel arrangements, travel preparation/itineraries and expense tracking.
People & HR
· Assisting with recruiting management, including administering tests, scheduling phone and in-person interviews and communicating schedules.
· Handling onboarding administration and orientation for new team members.
Marketing & Events
· Managing coordination of client and team events.
· Providing a high level of support for marketing, communications and “client love.”
· Maintaining client, prospect and partner contact/mailing list; assisting with mailings and outreach.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· 5+ years in a similar role
· Unparalleled organization, attention-to-detail and time-management skills
· Masterful project planning, initiation and follow-through
· Top-notch document, spreadsheet, calendar and email skills, specifically using Microsoft Office
· Thrive under pressure and flexible in the face of constantly changing priorities
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Enjoy juggling multiple tasks and projects
· Self-starter with ability to anticipate needs, and problem-solve in a pinch!
· An awesome, collaborative attitude and relatable to our team and clients
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience